Email link for Faculty, Students and Staff:
To access your email using Outlook Web Access, click on the link above.
At the login screen use the following format:
Password: your password
- If a security warning appears, you should indicate that you want to proceed with access to the site.
Password Change Rule
Your password must:
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least seven characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Example password : Initials "student ID" !
For additional support contact the LSTC Information Technology Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-256-0780.
How to Get LSTC E-Mail on Your Mobile Phone
Go to the place on your phone where you can set up a new email account (it may be under "Settings").
- Click to set up a new email account.
- Select "Exchange"
- Add your full LSTC email address and password
- Label it as "LSTC" (or similar)
- If it asks for username or login name, use the first part of your LSTC email address (the stuff before the @)
- If it asks for server, enter mymail.lstc.edu
- If it asks for domain, enter lstc