The Outlook 365 link below is available now but is not fully migrated. On July 24, 2019 shortly after 4:30 p.m. only Outlook 365 will be available and will be fully migrated. The GET MAIL link below will not be functional after July 24th.
Please use the Outlook 365 to access your email on July 24th after 4:30 p.m.
Thank you for your patience as we make this important improvement.
Email link for Faculty, Students and Staff:
To access your email using Outlook Web Access, click on the link above.
At the login screen use the following format:
Password: your password
- If a security warning appears, you should indicate that you want to proceed with access to the site.
Password Change Rule
Your password must:
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least seven characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Example password : Initials "student ID" !
For additional support contact the LSTC Information Technology Support at email@example.com or 773-256-0780.
How to Get LSTC E-Mail on Your Mobile Phone
Go to the place on your phone where you can set up a new email account (it may be under "Settings").
- Click to set up a new email account.
- Select "Exchange"
- Add your full LSTC email address and password
- Label it as "LSTC" (or similar)
- If it asks for username or login name, use the first part of your LSTC email address (the stuff before the @)
- If it asks for server, enter mymail.lstc.edu
- If it asks for domain, enter lstc